Lo specchio della vita
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndicePortaleGalleriaUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi

Very helpful tips.

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
stairwer
Ospite

Very helpful tips. Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Very helpful tips.   Very helpful tips. I_icon_minitimeMer Ago 03, 2011 8:29 am

Hello.Copying DVDs and not being able to see the hard coded subtitles... - I have been ripping and copying DVDs for several years now. But something has me completely confused and I was hoping someone had some info. I rip DVDs with DVD decrytper most of the time. I have also used DVD Fab. Both work fine. But I recently I bought Bram Stoker's Dracula The Collectors Edition (a 2008 DVD) and went to copy it to the hard drive. Anyone familar with the film knows that in the begining of the movie there are English "forced subs" for the Romanian speaking dialog between Gary Oldman and Anthony Hopkins. It's famous when Oldman says "The blood is the life and it shall be mine!" And no matter how I ripped it to the computer with either devise these subtitles do not show up. When you play the DVD itself in a DVD player it displays the subtitles I am speaking of. Does anyone know why this is happening or am I overlooking something? I have tried ripping it without removing the RCE potection and still the same thing. If someone could give some input I would really appreciate it. I want to make a copy with those subtitles hardcoded into the copy as they are a part of the English version of the film. Thanks for your attention to this. 19 Nov 2010 @ 23:55
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Very helpful tips.
Pagina 1 di 1